Many people think they can't make a difference. They can, in a number of ways. Here are three of them:
- Join us to help us retain party registration: In order for Australian Country Alliance to remain a registered political party, we need to maintain at least 500 members. Your membership helps us stay registered;
- Stay up to date on what is happening: We'll keep you up to date on matters of interest to you such as who we will be running as candidates - and who to vote for;
- Help us on polling day: If you can spare a few hours on polling day, then you can help us hand out "how-to-vote" cards.
You would be surprised how important your vote and your membership can be in helping our party get one or more candidates elected at the next election.
You can join us by:
- filling and sending us this form for manual payment; or
- simply add "membership" to your shopping cart (to the right hand side) and follow the prompts.